Thursday, February 16, 2012

All about Avery

Today Avery attempted to recite a poem in an oratorical contest. She became overwhelmed by the number of people in the crowd and it didn't happen. Either way SO proud of her!! We took her out to supper, her choice. We told her she could pick anywhere she wanted. Expecting McDonalds or Chickfila, I was surprised when she asked for Hooters. YES Hooters!!! Then she follows with "Mom, they have the best hotdogs". So off to Hooters we went for supper.

Later on after supper she attempted to get her lose tooth out using dental floss. Too funny to watch. I wanted to include the picture of the floss fun but for whatever reason I am having no luck. I will need my blogging friends help me out tomorrow.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I"m glad she had a great Avery night! She is still my favorite poet! :)

    ReplyDelete