Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bubbly!!!

I am so excited we finally got a SodaStream today and I am in LOVE. I have been asking Avi if we could get one for about a month and last night he gave in. So today I went to Target to purchase it!!! When we got home I immediately opened the box and made my first bottle of carbonated water. I flavored it with raspberry and it was delish. I also made Avi a lemon lime water and a orange flavored water. You can make actual soda too but I'm not too interested in doing that. We did get some sample soda favors with the machine so I am sure we will try the soda but I am just excited about the carbonated water part.

5 comments:

  1. What a FANTASTIC creation!! I've never seen one before! Thanks for sharing!!
    XO, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will not regret it. I am having a love affair with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for you to bring me a bubbly drink!!

    ReplyDelete